Latest News

segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2009

V. A. - Live To Worship Vol 3 (2007)

DISK 1
1. Happy Day - Tim Hughes
2. Hosanna - Paul Baloche
3. For All You've Done - Reuben Morgan
4. My Saviour My God - Aaron Shust
5. Indescribable - Cathy Burton
6. Love Came Down - Ben Cantelon
7. Jesus, You Are Worthy - Brenton Brown
8. I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
9. You Never Let Go - Matt Redman
10. Jesus Is - Hillsong London
11. Angus Dei/Worthy - Third Day
12. Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Michael W Smith
13. Miracle Maker - Delirious?
14. Saviour King - Hillsong
DISK 2
15. My Glorious - Delirious?
16. Rising - Paul Baloche
17. Mighty To Save - Hillsong
18. Blessing, Honour - Eoghan Heaslip
19. Holy Is The Lord - Encounter Band
20. Tears Of The Saints - Leeland
21. Living For Your Glory - Tim Hughes
22. Name Above All Names - Abundant Life Church
23. Hosanna - Hillsong United
24. I Will Say - Lou Fellingham
25. What Can I Do - Graham Kendrick [feat. Paul Baloche]
26. Praise You In This Storm - Casting Crowns
27. Love Divine - Vineyard UK
28. Take It To The Streets - Matt Redman
CD 1

CD 2

Tags

Recent Post