Latest News

quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

WOW - Gospel (2008)


CD 1

Cece Winans - All That I Need
Dewayne Woods - God Is (Feat. The Tri City Singers)
Donald Lawrence - Encourage Yourself (Feat. The Tri City Singers)
Hezekiah Walker and Lfc - Grateful (Remix) (Feat. Dave Hollister)
J Moss - I'm Not Perfect (Feat. Anthony Hamilton)
Karen Clark Sheard - Be Blessed
Kelly Price - Heavens Best
Kirk Franklin - Looking For You
Kurt Carr - If I Tell God
Lashun Pace - Complete
Mary Mary - Yesterday
Myron Butler And Levi - Stronger
Patti Labelle - Anything (Feat. Mary Mary)
Smokie Norful - Where Would I Be
The Clark Sisters - Blessed And Highly Favored
The Might Clouds Of Joy - Movin
Vanessa Bell Armstrong - Wait
Yolanda Adams - Hold On

PARTE 1PARTE 2
CD 2

Bishop T.D. Jakes And The Potters House Mass Choir - Grace
Byron Cage - Holy Holy Holy
Donnie McClurkin - Only You Are Holy
Fred Hammond - This Is The Day
Israel and New Breed - With Long Life
James Hairston and Youthful Praise - Incredible God Incredible Praise
Juanita Bynum - I Don't Mind Waiting
Kierra Kiki Sheard - You
Marvin Sapp - Magnify
Nicole C. Mullen - One Touch (Dress)
Richard Smallwood With Vision - I'll Trust You
The New Life Community Choir - Sanctuary (Feat. John P. Kee)
Tramaine Hawkings - I Never Lost My Praise (Feat.Patrick Lundy and The Ministers Of Musicz)
Tye Tribbett And G.A.- Sinking
West Angeles Mass Choir - Lord Prepare Me To Be a Sanctuary

PARTE 1PARTE 2

Tags

Recent Post